Тема: Громадянство України

Я громадянин Великої Соціалістичної Народної Лівійської Арабської Джамахірії. Які документи потрібні для отримання громадянства України та причини? Дякую.

Re: Громадянство України

Статтею 9 Закону України «Про громадянство України» встановлено умови прийняття до громадянства України, а також вичерпний перелік підстав, за наявності яких особа не приймається до громадянства України.

Перелік документів, які подаються для прийняття до громадянства України встановлено пунктами 45-51 Порядку провадження за заявами і поданнями з питань громадянства України та виконання прийнятих рішень, затвердженого Указом Президента України «Питання організації виконання Закону України „Про громадянство України» від 27 березня 2001 року № 215.

http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2235-14
http://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/215/2001

Здравствуйте, мы с мужем проживаем на территории РФ, планируем переехать и проживать в Украине (он является гражданином Украины), так как в Украине мы планируем проживать постоянно, я бы хотела получить украинское гражданство, подскажите пожалуйста на протяжении какого времени нужно проживать на территории Украины, чтобы получить гражданство?

Одна з умов прийняття до громадянства України є безперервне проживання на законних підставах на території України протягом останніх п'яти років.

Меня интересует такой вопрос, как долго рассматривается заявление на получение гражданства Украины?

Здравствуйте, а если я являюсь гражданином другой страны, могу ли я получить в Украине второе гражданство?

Термін розгляду заяви не більше 1 року. Загальний срок розгляду заяв про прийняття до громадянства України дітей, осіб, яким надано статус біженця в Україні чи притулок в Україні, та осіб без громадянства не повинен перевищувати 9 місяців з дня їх народження.

В Україні не можливе подвійне громадянство, одніею з умов прийняття до громадянства України є: подання декларації про відсутність іноземного громадянства (для осіб без громадянства) або зобов'язання припинити іноземне громадянство (для іноземців)

Вот интересно в свете последних событий, наверное, все-таки сделают второе гражданство в Украине, это было бы очень кстате, учитывая ситуацию, сложившуюся с Крымом...

I would like to convert FLAC information to AIFF information so I can import them to my iTunes Libraby without any quality loss. I don't know, however I selected to burn to AIFF so to not take any possibilities since no conversion is critical. FYI, AIFF stores the audio information in the exact same uncompressed linear PCM format as WAV. Notice, I am not speaking about decompressing the FLAC file to recuperate the original information (and file measurement) after which playing the outcome. One point, with Apple Lossless Audio Codec is the same for Free Lossless Audio Codec, some players may not play the format.
Also another Good thing about using uncompressed FLAC over AIFF is that FLAC will be excessive Rez (eg 24 / 192) - which I do not assume with AIFF is possible. One other best choice is to work with a totally free desktop AIFF converter - Free HD Video Converter Factory which lets you convert AIFF file to MP3 or other pop audio formats. So, you possibly can simply enhance AIFF audio quantity, compress AIFF to a smaller file dimension, merge several AIFF recordsdata into one, modify AIFF audio sample rate, bitrate, channels and and many others. That is why I did a covertion from WAV to ALAC with a assist of QAAC command line encoder and an exterior converter (AIMP Audio Coverter in my case).
The final of the trio of dominant codecs in this part is FLAC which not like the opposite two is compressed to about half the size of the other two. MediAvatar FLAC Converter allows you to pick a section from the source FLAC information to convert flac to aiff and edit the music results like fade-in, fade-out, quantity normalize, and so on. I used XLD to convert them to AIFF and ALAC as I discover XLD sounds better in file conversion that does iTunes. Click on Convert button to start to convert FLAC to AIFF or different audio format you desired.
I do believe it is going to automatically decode the information to wav in the decoding cache similar to mp3, so I don't actually see any benefit of utilizing FLAC in a music production atmosphere. TAudioConverter Audio Converter can batch convert AIFF recordsdata flac2aiff converter windows to different formats and vice-versa. In addition to convert FLAC, this splendid FLAC Converter Mac app can be an excellent FLAC Encoder Mac.
There are numerous goal codecs which might be supported by Moo0 Audio Converter including 3GP, AAC, AIFF, WMA, WAV, AMR, MP3, MP4, OGG, RM, MOV, etc. If they are aiff recordsdata then you don't want to convert them to be used on a Home windows computer. Conversion is only one part of the perform of the FLAC to AIFF converter ; it additionally lets the consumer play the file once the conversion is finished. I use iDealshare VideoGo which has both Mac and Home windows to convert FLAC to Apple Lossless, MP3, WAV, AAC, AIFF.

Obtain and install the Digital Media Converter from the DeskShare website.  Just right-click your selected information in Explorer, select File Converter ] To... (vacation spot format) and watch as the recordsdata are converted. You might be converting your files to MP4 and that must wav to mp4 converter be the main output format that you'll choose. Normalization software flac volume stage indicator normalize audio software program to increase volume windows laptop computer improve sound in samsung mobile phone.
I find the converted movies i did with freemake are qualitywise behind another freeware tools - when utilizing the same output video settings. Powered by the business-main transcoding engine, iSkysoft Video Converter can schedule and handle a number of conversion duties suddenly convert wav to mp4 online. Fre:ac is a free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various common codecs and encoders. My inputs are MP4 video, WAV audio, and an offset in seconds, the time the audio commentary begins relative to the beginning of the mp4 video.
WAV is the sometimes format of raw/uncompressed audio on Home windows, and also can contain compressed audio with top quality. If everything is ok, then in the specified location the transformed MP4 file might wav to mp4 online be saved. WAV (or WAVE), quick for Waveform audio format, is a Microsoft and IBM audio file format normal for storing an audio bitstream on PCs. To pick out precisely which audio format appears in this last command, open iTunes preferences and within the Common tab and click Import Settings.

Так сейчас у всех жителей Крыма двойное гражданство.